Bristol-Myers Squibb is looking for a Key Account Manager, Immuno-oncology
In this role you will develop and execute sales force activities, launch district plan in alignment with the national product strategy, develop and secure national and regional activities in close cooperation with Marketing, Medical, Market Access. Implement the definition of target segments and secure frequent calls upon target customers. Preferred domicile is Oslo or østlandet area.
Key responsibilities and expected areas of Competences (i.e. skills and abilities):
- Maintains consistent contacts with prescribers, thought leaders and other key stakeholders through sales calls, department meetings, symposia, Peer-to-Peer meetings and national congresses including an increasing use of new channels.
- Communicates clearly, logically and concisely in a variety of settings including formal group presentations and written communication.
- Keeps abreast of market and environmental changes by gathering competitive intelligence and sharing it with appropriate internal and external sources.
- Closely monitors/addresses competitors' activities in the market place, shares innovative ideas with his/her manager/team in order to achieve competitive superiority.
- Implements the selling message and strategy to influence customer decision to prescribe resulting in achievement of sales & market share target.
- Seeks in-depth information from customers in order to thoroughly understand their needs. Shares information with his/her manager and seeks effective ways to deliver customer feedback.
- Develops account plans in collaboration with the Sales Manager and Product Manager.
Previous experience and knowledge:
- Nurse, pharmacist, commercial or other relevant higher education within health care beneficial.
- At least 5 years experience in specialty pharma industry (specialist oriented disease area). Preferably as Product Specialist or Key Account Manager or Product Manager within oncology
- Documented track record of sales excellence.
- Understands how to read, analyze, and draw conclusions from available statistics and translate this understanding into actions.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
If you are interested to apply for the above position, please send your application together with CV to Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den. or call me on mob: +47 92881119, as soon as possible.