Nordic Head of HEMAR (Health Economics, Market Access & Reimbursement) for Immunology, Neuroscience and Infectious Disease
Will be reporting into HEMAR & Pricing Director
Will have Nordic HEMAR Managers reporting into this position (4-8 persons)
- Provide leadership in order to develop the HEMAR team and secure talent and succession planning
- Develop and agree health technology assessment strategies for products in pipeline as well as mid-late stage clinical development through engagement with all relevant internal and external stakeholders (including cost-effectiveness model, RWE plans/IEGP (integrated evidence generation plan), HTA submissions across the Nordic region).
- Lead the HEMAR Mgrs in the collaboration with HEMAR EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa) and Global Market Access.
- Lead the HEMAR Mgrs to Support the cross-functional teams (CVTs, NVT and LVTs) to: Contribute to product strategy development including timely Pricing, tendering and Market Access strategies and develop a clear value story through the products life-cycle.
- Ensure leadership focusing on external stakeholder engagement to ensure valid environmental understanding within the area of pharmaceutical funding and reimbursement
- University Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience within the market access field within a company
- Need to have cost-effectiveness knowledge/training
- Favourable if worked in a Nordic organisation and not only Norway
- People Leadership/management experience a plus
- Used to work in crossf-functional team as informal leader
- Ability to communicate with global / European team to influence market access strategies
Need to have leadership potential (be able to move up within 2-3 years to next level)
- Use to work in teams and to be a excellent team player
- Good Business understanding and be able to drive the business and processes
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Ability to deliver in stressed situations
- Engaged leadership, ability to challenge, good interpersonal skills
- Good environmental understanding within the area of healthcare and market access
- Be able to work in a vertical organisation and build network within the organisation at all levels.
Be able to travel 40% of the time