Country Field Sales Manager Norway, Hill´s Pet Nutrition!
At Hill´s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. If you are interested in work that matters, fueled by passion for pets, we invite you to apply to our Field Sales Manager Norway position
Hill´s Pet Nutrition (www.hillspet.com) is a global leader in clinical nutrition for dogs and cats and is a market leader in the specialty channel in the Nordic region. Hill´s Pet Nutrition is a part of Colgate-Palmolive.
Hill’s Pet Nutrition´s mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationship between people and their pets. To do this, we make the highest quality pet nutrition available in our Prescription DietTM and Science PlanTM pet food lines. We're also committed to the welfare of companion animals everywhere, and are actively involved in supporting the veterinary profession and shelters. In every aspect, we are making a difference for people and their pets all over the world.
Responsibilities, primary areas:
The position is being the country responsible, with the combined vet & pet channel sales, responsible for the entire country field team.
- Coach, give support and motivate the Territory Managers(TM), reinforcing our culture of compliance within the team by primarily co-driving with team.
- Service the team / chains with field support ensuring implementation of the “Developing Our Customers” approach.
- Ensure the persuasive communication of the technical superiority, practical application and commercial benefits of Hill’s products, resulting in increased distribution, endorsement, recommendation and sales in veterinary practices and pet shops in the country.
Responsibilities, key areas:
- Ensure that the sales teams develop and maintain high standards of knowledge in small animal nutrition and salesmanship. Ensure team embraces and does world class execution of Hill’s business initiatives and 6P plans.
- Ensure that teams plan activities to maximise contact with clinics/shops, showing the most potential for development of their nutrition business (vet) and pet food sales (pet). and that they implement sales cycle activities for relevant retail environment, realizing both the needs of customers and Hill’s overall commercial objectives.
- Define priorities/goals for TMs in alignment with regional/local priorities.
- Implement Key Account plans in terms of field team activity in alignment with the team.
- Establish and monitor individual sales objectives and KPIs, for all TMs consistent with overall channel objectives for:
- “Developing Our Customers”
- Implements plans to ensure optimised sales coverage and call frequency for the field team. Review and update classification of customer base annually. Implement changes as appropriate.
- Manage country Gross-To-Net budget.
- Ensure compliance by the teams with all administrative policies and procedures, such as call reporting, expense management, car policy and code of conduct.
- Ensure selective Distribution policy implementation and compliance to commercial selling principles.
- Ensure PM&D formal process within team. Coach, motivate and train on-the-job to develop performance. Develop, prepare and implement plans for remedial action with individual TMs where necessary
- Participate in Country/Nordic commercial planning process, keep ongoing two-ways communication with marketing departments
- Keep abreast of trends in the trade, vet community, represent Hill’s as the strategic choice and participate in local trade fairs and congresses.
- Documented results from a similar position, within FMCG or B2B, specialized markets
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience, will be an advantage
- Suitable formal background, preferably within the mercantile area
- Commercially minded and driven, and used to negotiations with customers, both one to one and with chains
- Strong communicator and experience from coaching of a sales team
- Good simultaneous capacity , used to solve multiple issues at the same time
- Both analytical and operational, planning and execution
- Good social skills and relational strength
- Fluent English both verbally and in writing
- Good knowledge of data use
If you recognize yourself in some of the above points, we would like to hear from you. The position as Country Field Sales Manager, will report to Customer Development Manager Nordic, located in Denmark.
For more information please don´t hesitate to contact Anders Haugum, Partner IFO, mob: +47 92881119 or CV on mail: Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den.