Colgate-Palmolive Norway is the leading supplier of Oral Care, Personal Care and Home Care in Norway, with brand names such as Colgate, Palmolive, Ajax, Sanex, Softlan.
Colgate Palmolive Company is a $ 17,4 billion American global consumer products company serving people in more than 200 countries and territories with consumer products that make «lives healthier and more enjoyable». The Colgate-Palmolive Company has approximately 38.000 employees worldwide, has the global HQ in New York, and is listed and traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
We are now seeking candidates for the position as Finance Analyst to Colgate-Palmolive Norge AS, located at Lysaker, just outside Oslo. The position is reporting to Finance Manager Norway, a role shared with Finland.
Finance Analyst at Colgate-Palmolive Norge AS - a unique opportunity in a truly global company!
As a Finance Analyst you will be the local Finance liaison and work closely with the local Customer Development team. You will support the Customer Development team in all aspects of their work from planning to post evaluation. Based in Norway, you will however enjoy a true global reach with Finance colleagues in Nordics as well as in our shared service centers located in Poland and India.
- Commercial controlling, hereunder co-lead monthly commercial controlling process and ensuring monthly tracking of commercial spends.
- Analyses for local and regional management team.
- Drive local process for Forecast and Analyses related to full year estimates.
- Compliance with corporate accounting policies.
- Ensure concise and relevant reporting.
- Local liaison to international Finance community.
Range of qualifications
- Preferably Master degree from Business School or University with major in Finance.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role within a global company, preferably FMCG.
- The position is highly team based and requires highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong financial controlling skills and good accounting knowledge.
- Fluent in English, both oral and in writing.
- Confident user of Excel and experience with SAP is an advantage, but not essential.
Required Functional Competencies
- Ability to gather relevant information efficiently, applying logic in solving problems and making decisions, using data to support recommendations, balancing risks while predicting benefits and costs.
- Ability to work independently, solve issues on own initiative and to prioritize tasks. Focus on getting things done and deliver on time.
- Be a strong relationship builder by establishing trust. Initiating and developing strong long-term relations and network in both the Nordic Finance team and the local Customer Development organization.
Please send your application in English to Institutt for Organisasjonsutvikling – IFO, Partner Anders Haugum, mail: Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den., mob: +47 92881119. The deadline for submitting your application is June 1st, but as IFO will be handling applications consecutively, please apply as soon as possible. Any questions regarding the process please contact Anders Haugum, for further information.